biomass fired hot water boiler manufacturer in jammu
The features of corner tube biomass boiler:
1.The boiler adopts corner tube pattern, self-supporting structure, problems relating to the expansion and the supporting of corner tube boiler is tackled smartly. Supporting structure is stable and compact.
2. The furnace and the down flow gas duct adopt total welding membrane water cooling wall structure, which has the features of good sealing, less heat losses, and clean.
3. Air pre-heater and economizer adopt case structure that can ensure them be transported in package, to shorten installation period and strengthen the seal ability of the fuel gas duct.
4. There is flag pattern heating surface before the high temperature super heater, so the high temperature ability of the super heater can be ensured, meanwhile, the super heater can be operated in the serious fuel gas environment stably.
5. The cross girder grate is adopted, so it has the features of less operation resistance, better grate cooling effects, lower breakdown rate, less fuel leak. And the grates are made by the first class professional manufacture.
6. The fuel is sprayed to the furnace, which can ensure the layer combustion and suspending combustion, thus the combustion efficiency is enhanced.
First Affiliated Hospital of Bengbu fully implement the national environmental protection policies, strict screening of clean boiler as the supply of medical supplies disinfection and ward heating equipment. Fast boiler with its focus on research and development of clean-type gas boiler two decades of experience in the industry favored. The partnership, to provide fast boiler First Affiliated Hospital of Bengbu Medical College, a WNS20-1.25-YQ one condensing steam boiler, in terms of design, manufacture, installation and other aspects of strict checks to enhance the thermal efficiency of the boiler as well as truly Energy saving and environmental protection.
Wood Waste Biomass direct firing is still the most mature and promising utilization method.High volatile matter, low ash matter, low N and S content, and CO2 “zero emission” make wood waste biomass a premium fuel for water tube CFB boiler.
Biogas and biomass are new emerging fuels for heat production in order to reduce carbon emission. These fuels frequently contain sulphur, which is converted into corrosive flue gas during combustion. The energy efficiency of biomass fired boilers or biogas fired boiler can be improved significantly via integration of waste heat from hot flue gas by heating combustion air or cold water.